Wip: Williams Satin Doll

chinzman93

• 2 weeks later...
  • Content Provider

Try this one. The color has been adjusted. The second level points need to be there as they are in the image posted IPDB. I have reworked them and dialed them back closer to the circle. I also added the base ring, on the first level spikes. I had intended to do that originally, but forgot. Also added bolt heads.

SDBumper_zpsee0adb0a.png

• Content Provider

Ok, I made a bit of a change as I couldn't get the image to "drape" properly. I think it still looks ok. I could only get the ends of the bumpercap to show up to the edge. Not drape over the edge. They should drape over a little, but then you could see the gaps in between. So I adjusted it a bit. Hope you don't mind. I have the original.

Apron: Please pm me the apron at Rogue, I have pm attachments working again. I couldn't download it the correct shape from photobucket.

What's left:

Apron

Transparent plunger images

Set scores to correct value (replay)

Desktop backglass

Fix credit window in b2s fs version

Make matchnumbers show up better in b2s.

Rules are correct with the ipdb.

post-4-0-05100400-1369817715_thumb.png

post-4-0-51608100-1369817729_thumb.png

post-4-0-45254400-1369817760_thumb.png

• Content Provider

Update:

What's left:

Apron

Transparent plunger images

Set scores to correct value (replay)

Desktop backglass

Fix credit window in b2s fs version

Make matchnumbers show up better in b2s.

post-4-0-11190800-1369927951_thumb.png

post-4-0-53048700-1369928021_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • Content Provider

Itchy....I did get the FS table downloaded, but haven't moved it to the cab yet. I hope to in the next day or so and check the plunger issue. I finally got rid of the family in town, but the weather has been so nice I have been playing a lot of golf and drinking a lot of beer.

It works in the DT version but not FS correct?

• Content Provider

Correct. In the DT I have everything, and in the FS I have NO plunger image at all. Even a mod of that working DT to FS still gives the same result, so I'm guessing it's on my end, and the graphics card can't handle the awesomeness. Other than that, I think we're done. This is the very latest.direct b2s.  and table. I don't know which one you have, but I added a credit window to the bg.

If this is good for you, feel free to do the honors for VPU and Rogue. At Rogue you have to start a release thread, as I don't have all the code in for that. I guess at this point we're close enough we can let people try it out for themselves.

Satin_Doll.zip

• Content Provider

No Itchy...This is your table. I only supplied the art. You can release when you are ready. You did all the heavy lifting on this project....... :D

If you want, I can send you the plastics without that rounding effect. I was only playing around with software to see what some stuff did and forgot to take it off..... :lol:  My bad...it won't affect the size of the objects or anything, just a quick replace.

Also, I have that plunger issue as well. 

• Content Provider

Nah, art is heavy lifting for me... anyone can build and code. :D

Besides, I didn't mean to take over.

I'll have to look more at this problem during my weekend (Monday). Everything is set to visible, unless I missed something.

• Content Provider

Nah, art is heavy lifting for me... anyone can build and code. :D

Besides, I didn't mean to take over.

I'll have to look more at this problem during my weekend (Monday). Everything is set to visible, unless I missed something.

I'm glad you did or we would probably still be waiting on me trying to figure out how to build this... ;) Definitely your table and you can release when you are ready. Also, I think in general it is best if a table is built by someone who has played the real thing if possible. Just glad to help. Besides, not having to stop and figure out how to build gave me more time to work in the art program and figure out more things. I probably would have forgot most of the stuff if I was trying to build.

Archived