No DMD driver found when installing Freezy

StillChasingCharlie

I am hoping that someone can help me. I have recently updated my cabinet to 10.6. I have downloaded some games and all is working great. I have now tried installing Freezy and I get the same error so I know it is something that I am doing/have done. I get the error "No external DMD driver found" I have updated to turn off old DMD and check marked use external DMD, but I get the same error on each table until I turn off external and go back to old DMD. I have tried Freezy 1.7, 1.71, 1.72, and 1.8 and I know it works. I tested the ROM and the Freezy shows up on my play field, not on DMD, but it is there and looks great.  I am in a three screen cab using virtual DMD. I have watched Terry Red's videos as well as MajorFrenchy's and I thought that I was installing correctly. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Thanks but it didn't have anything that I haven't already tried. Tried removing and reinstalling 1.71 and no change. I them tried 1.8 and still nothing. I open the set up and test my roms and the freezy shows up, again on my playfield not where my dmd is, and has no issues. However,  as soon as I try to open a game, I still get the no external dmd drive found error. I am at my wits end!!!! 

Does anyone know what would cause this error? 

Any and all help is greatly appreciated 

1 hour ago, StillChasingCharlie said:

Thanks but it didn't have anything that I haven't already tried. Tried removing and reinstalling 1.71 and no change. I them tried 1.8 and still nothing. I open the set up and test my roms and the freezy shows up, again on my playfield not where my dmd is, and has no issues. However,  as soon as I try to open a game, I still get the no external dmd drive found error. I am at my wits end!!!!
Does anyone know what would cause this error?
Any and all help is greatly appreciated 

Did you try turning off ddraw  -- http://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/3880-cursor-disappears-vp-x-10-please-help/?tab=comments#comment-42286

Archived