Possible Bam With Hyperpin

skinooe

Thank you very much, and thanks for your hard work for Future Pinball !!!! :o

But the included AKH in WiP vers.10 in this forum makes a script error- Aktivex ShockwaveFlash... I want to remove this error. The Shockwave Player from Adobe is installed. what can I do to run the scribt.

So i dont't know  what i can do to solve the scribt file error. the included Fplaunch is great work und stabile on my PC, but the Akh file makes errors. I use Jukeboke, fpexetables.txt...

I need this  incluede scribt because the Fploader start always Future Pinball.exe. But I also want to use  Future Pinball25.exe. Most Table of polygame have problems with the new fppysics24,ppysics25...So I search a way to to start all tables via Fploader and how can these things be solved in settings.ini (it's easy for most people) or fplaunch.akh.

I hope you can help - thank you

Karl Dirnstorfer

Here's a thought (haven't tried yet though)... rename the FPLoader to Future Pinball.exe and then change the path of Hyperpin to the BAM folder with the renamed Future Pinball.exe.

Alternately - we could see what Blur says :)

BTW - there's a new 0.3 BAM posted (with multi-monitor support and bug fixes)

you could also define fploader as your fp exe in settings.ini?

I just tried that and it was dirty. As it was loading I got a whole pile of focus alerts (10 or more) and then the table fired up with fploader. When I went to exit, it didn't work, I hit esc and HP had already shut down in the background. I think the script method may be the cleanest. 

the same problem , no possivility to exit the table in hyperpin,

you need ahk_L ansi  version to compile - it won't compile with basic any more

you could also define fploader as your fp exe in settings.ini?

no I can't

at Time , no possibility for me  to run thescribt , beause the error message in wip 10 akh, think blur can help

Problem solved: I can start all exe files at hyperpin with  Bam, no more problems at all. Soution found by edit settings.ini, some Dirs(with different exes) and lnks in Future pinball folder: works less than 10 minutes

:

I don't quite understand that but will try the settings ini again. 

EDIT: Not working, HP has a fit in the background and either crashes or closes. Maybe it's my PC, idunno. 

EDIT2: Tried adding the FPLoader path into fpexetables and same issue. I get the loading screens but then HP freezes and nothing after that. 

rename Fplauncher Future Pinball.exe,

make link of your new Future Pinball.exe,

copy it into the main Gamedir of Future Pinball (like c:\Games\Future Pinball\

ready

I use the wip 10 fplaunch from this forum

if it will not run, explain, post me a mail, I'll mail you my Hyperpin structure.

This is what ravarcade posted on GOP and it works.

1. in Setting ini change line:
Path                = C:\Games\Future Pinball\
to 
Path                = C:\Games\Future Pinball\BAM\

Then set default dir to BAM folder

2. rename FPLoader.exe to "Future Pinball.exe"

It works for me. It's not elegant, but simple, and it should work.

• Administrators

What is BAM?

Just watched the video above...  Is this using a 3d tv?  It looks like he's even recording in 3d...  How is this done?

Ok, www.ravarcade.pl has more information on it.  Seems pretty cool, but more of a novelty.   I like the depth that is given, but the setup required isn't very ideal.

2 wiimotes near the backglass and a cap with IR leds or glasses with IR leds... what isn't ideal about it? :)

Plus - in his latest version he has added a slight sway feature for those who don't want to go the route of wimmotes and IR. It gives a very subtle (similiar) depth effect if you wish to try it.

• 3 weeks later...

I dunno if you solved the issue or not but here's how I did it without any focus alerts or something.

I opend flpaunch.ahk and found the following lines:

if (saveFPTables = "true") {
        Hotkey, $ScrollLock, SetSaveFPNeeded
        Run, "%emuPath%\%executable%" /open "%tablePath%\%tableName%.fpt" /play /arcaderender,,Min UseErrorLevel
    } else
        Run, "%emuPath%\%executable%" /open "%tablePath%\%tableName%.fpt" /play /Exit /arcaderender,,Min UseErrorLevel

I just changed "%emuPath%\%executable%" to "%emuPath%\BAM\FPLoaderNew.exe" on both instances and works fine for me.

• 3 weeks later...

A newer problem with the ps3.dll: sometimes there are  crashes with HP, sometimes all tables and HP  work great. The the cam makes troubles, but very differently, I think Hp, FP, and the cam need a kind of synk to work stabile. Without HP there is no problem and the ps3cam.dll works stabile.

Archived