pin2dmd freeze

RIK

18 minutes ago, outhere said:

Have you checked all your hardware connections.... bad USB cable...

Is your pin2DMD new just installed?

Are you using these settings

Resized_20190721_161205.jpg

It's a new pin2dmd just installed . My setting are correct with f1. I came from an lcd. I've had a running system for awhile now.  I'll change the cable even tho it's brand new.   ..... Testing with another cable. 

I'm also trying a bottom usb port. I think my feedback is so strong it shakes the USB cord and if that cord is bad or port is loose that could cause a problem. Maybe I'm over thinking. I'll play more tomorrow and test. This is game 3 but I've played 10 before it did it and 2 seconds it had. So we will see.  I EVEN thought that my Google drive was auto syncing my pinball files (which it does) and a file couldn't sync because it was uploading. So I turned that off but that wasn't it. 

• Content Provider
11 hours ago, cynsin1 said:

I'm also trying a bottom usb port. I think my feedback is so strong it shakes the USB cord and if that cord is bad or port is loose that could cause a problem. Maybe I'm over thinking. I'll play more tomorrow and test. This is game 3 but I've played 10 before it did it and 2 seconds it had. So we will see.  I EVEN thought that my Google drive was auto syncing my pinball files (which it does) and a file couldn't sync because it was uploading. So I turned that off but that wasn't it. 

So far so good. Most likey was a bad brand new cable and the  shaking from my forced feedback. Testing more and will get back. 

Archived