Ohio Pinball Show..

Not sure if this is the right forum...feel free to move if needed...

Recently went to the Ohio Pinball Show last month in Akron...first time going to a pinball/arcade show, but heres my short review/experience...

Went on the last day which was a saturday, it was very packed  with people which is good but there was almost always a line to play a pin. Attack from Mars and Creature from the Black Lagoon had huge lines the whole time we were there. Probably close to 300 pins when we arrived around noon, stayed til 4 by which time quite a few machines had been sold or removed. The expo center in which it was held was pretty run down and old. The bathroom had a pipe break or leak, so the floor was covered in about an inch of water with an electric space heater sitting on the floor in the corner!

But anyway it was a decent first show for me, we will go back as its only an hour and half drive. I may make the trip to one of the Michigan shows next year. I was hoping to find a donor cab on the cheap for my next build but didnt see any in my $$$ range, but spoke with a vender from Cincinnati who had flat  packs being cut so maybe I will go that route....

I was at the show. I had a great time. It was very dirty and run down. I think that may have stoped some more families from coming out or staying very long. 

My new VPcab flatpack is just about ready!! I'm up your way a lot so maybe I can help you out with your cab. I also have 2 empty cabs that I could sell.

Archived