Treasure Trove!

Osprey101

Hi Everyone,

I have hit the jackpot! I was just introduced to a guy who used to vend. When he quit vending, he kept his machines. As other vendors and arcades went down, he bought the machines.

Well, now machines are going for good prices, and he needs money. He is very busy with his cell phone business and does not have time to work on even one machine at the moment. On top of that his collection (all in storage) is a little large.

Actually, it's very large. 800+ machines!

Here is the kicker: I get to pull them out and get them going again for sales and for a small pinball arcade he is setting up.

Lots of photo opportunities and if anyone is looking for a pin and wants to either pick it up in Oregon, or have it shipped, let me know what you are looking for.

I have no control over the prices.

Tonight I brought home Tales of the Arabian Nights and Lord of the Rings.

Next in Line Monopoly and Monster Bash.

I will upload pics later. I am beat right now.

Dazz, I am not sure if this is where you want this thread.

Sounds awesome, you are very lucky ! Has the guy got any old EM's or early tables the authors are always looking for plastic scans etc :) Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

I wont have a complete inventory for a while. If someone is in need of any specific title, they need to let me know to watch for it.

Honestly, I know I probably couldn't afford anything, but I'd be willing to get it working if it would save money, especially considering the shipping it'd take to get something here.  

Titles I'm really interested in though: 

Taxi

The Machine: Bride of PinBot

TOTAN

Black Hole

I have others like Twilight Zone and STTNG but those would really be out of my range for the foreseeable future.  I'd love to find a Taxi though.

I need to look into EMs to see what might be in a decent price range for those as I like EMs as well.  Taxi and Bride of Pinbot are top of the list for now.

If you want to pay shipping, there is a BTTF for sale out here. I have yet to see one in the pile I am going through but, that does not mean there isn't one there. I have only seen inside one shipping container.

How much are you willing to pay for the machine and how much for shipping?

I shipped a machine from Oregon to Florida and it was around 500 bucks.

I will gladly help you find what you want.

Honestly, I know I probably couldn't afford anything, but I'd be willing to get it working if it would save money, especially considering the shipping it'd take to get something here.  

Titles I'm really interested in though: 

Taxi

The Machine: Bride of PinBot

TOTAN

Black Hole

I have others like Twilight Zone and STTNG but those would really be out of my range for the foreseeable future.  I'd love to find a Taxi though.

I need to look into EMs to see what might be in a decent price range for those as I like EMs as well.  Taxi and Bride of Pinbot are top of the list for now.

I have to be honest, Taxi, Bride of Pinbot and Black Hole are on my list as well. :)

Not sure what I want to regarding my own collection though so, you may get lucky. I have not seen them yet, but, I think Black Hole and Taxi are in the pile somewhere.

Where are you located and would you be willing to pay the shipping?

Columbus ga and I'd have to be willing to pay the shipping :^)

I have no pins right now so I'd be starting a collection. I'm jealous of people who even have just one pin right now.

If you have any suggestions about something on the low end with a deep rule set that is fun, SS or EM, I'm game.

Shipping container number 1 Inventory:

-Pins-

Lord of the Rings

Tales of the Arabian Nights

Monopoly

Monster Bash

Addams Family

Grand Lizard

-Video games-

MK3

Street Fighter - The Movie

Anti Aircraft

Speed Buggy

Buster Bros

Mortal Kombat 4

Tekken 2

Tetris

The Main Event

Lethal Enforcers

Vs Mach Rider and Vs Golf in one large two-sided cabinet

Wing Shooting Championship

Extreme Hunting

TMNT

Gauntlet Legends

Maximum Force

Area 51

Phoenix

Eggventure

Raiden

Downtown

Punch Out

NBA Jam

The Combat Tribes

X-Men (4-player)

Star Wars Trilogy Arcade

There were also two redemption games and one more video game I forgot to write the names of.

Columbus ga and I'd have to be willing to pay the shipping :^) I have no pins right now so I'd be starting a collection. I'm jealous of people who even have just one pin right now. If you have any suggestions about something on the low end with a deep rule set that is fun, SS or EM, I'm game.

Wow man, you will pay a ton in shipping.

I will happily help you get one of these if you want, but, I bet you can find what you want, much closer.

I will keep posting inventories. If you see something you HAVE to have, let me know.

Expect 500 in shipping from Oregon though. And that is just a guess on shipping costs.

don't forget you also gotta' insure big heavy items that get shipped

and that will push the shipping total way up there

If I recall correctly, additional insurance was not all that much. But yes, if you want additional insurance, it will add to the shipping cost.

The gentleman I shipped a pin for was confident in the shippers. He did not pay for any extra insurance.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived