[New VP10 Alert] EDDY

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/28/2019 at 7:36 AM, BlackPredator72 said:

Very nice WIP!

I created a quick and dirty B2S file for the table, just put the following lines into the script:

Dim Controller
Set Controller = CreateObject("B2S.Server")
Controller.B2SName = ("deadpool10")
Controller.Run

Eddy.directb2s 10.02 MB · 8 downloads

where in the script should i put this,  as i am coming up with an error when i add this?

On 11/3/2019 at 6:30 AM, Cimmerian said:

Insert mesh & be sure to load the image from the obj into your image manager.  Load the spitfire image for the primitive of the plane.  This info to help anyone unsure how to load it on to your table.

I went with...

Position & Translation

Right now I am using size 25.  Initially my plane was invisible upon loading( too low), now I have the Z base position at 185. YMMV.

Rotation & Translation

090 RotX

330 RotY

320 RotZ (little tilt)

Anyone have some transparency showing through? I have a little on the wing.

Thanks fastdraw for model!

About 50% on the whole plane.

I cannot figure out the code to get the sound to "spin" on a spinner.  I can get the sound to play just once. I've seen tutorials but the pulse command gives me wrong version error.  Is the trick to tie it to a timer?  Any help in right direction appreciated.

On ‎10‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 9:33 PM, Darien said:

This one is a little tougher than Piles of gold. redrawing with a mouse and no tablet meh.   This might be a custom, Replace Cyber Eddie with the original.  I'll put it here if I do even if it's not strictly identical... 

I'd probably save myself a lot of time if someone was just NEAR any of these and could take a picture with the flippers up haha     

Cyber-Ed.png

EDIT: Nevermind Got it.

Eddie2.png

Hi Darien11, great work on the playfields! can you post the eddie pf file (the whole picture?1

• 1 year later...