3 screen issues, pulling my hair out won't help

ChanningD

Ok so I'm reluctant  to ask this but I'm at my end.

Running I5 Dell with a Geforce GTX 960. DMI, HDMI, and 3 display.

My problem is, I hook up my playfield, it assigns as #1. Hook up the back glass, assigns as #2. Hook up the DMD monitor, and it will always assign itself as #1 and push the other two +1. No matter the config on the outputs. I looked up assigning primary monitor and how to assign it in Bios. When I went into Bios, mine looked nothing like what the instructional videos showed. I do not see a "chipset" option at the top of my Bios Screen.

I'm thinking it's just one of the problems with the GTX9

It runs two monitors just fine.  But no matter what I do, with 3 hooked up, it throws the playfield over to the DMD monitor. I have the back glass assigned in B2S Server so that always comes up correctly but the playfield goes to the DMD. Pinball X is fine as I'm able to assign the right monitor numbers correctly. Playfield 2, Back glass 3, and DMD 1. Also, of course, in my monitor display set up, I can't put them in the correct order since obviously number 1 is now the DMD.

Any help or wisdom is greatly appreciated. Or a hug, or a whisper in my ear, or a beer? Scotch?

Update: I quit worrying about the assignment monitor numbers. Did a fresh install of Visual and Pinball X. Reset my video card to default.

Plug it in and boom! All works fine.

Archived