Hyperpin And Pause (Vpinmame)

Ton

When I 'pause' a table in HP with 'short E' then I get the HP menu (back, instructions, flyer, service and exit).
But also I get the grey vpinmame pause menu (resume game, debug window and quit to editor).

When I enter the back option in HP menu, the HP menu goes away but the game is still paused (still grey vpinmame menu).
The only way I can get it away is by pressing 'long e', but then I'm also out of the game.

I'm using:
FPLaunch1.295wip10
vpvbs3_40
vpinball rev474.exe

That is really great!

I usually say change esc to e cause esc is hardcoded in vp, now e is also "hardcoded", well not really hardcoded but it is there by default - so it will make problems for all new users that don't know what to do with it.

And of course all questions will be fplaunch is not working!

That is really great!

I usually say change esc to e cause esc is hardcoded in vp, now e is also "hardcoded", well not really hardcoded but it is there by default - so it will make problems for all new users that don't know what to do with it.

And of course all questions will be fplaunch is not working!

No, the default key is still Q until it is changed by the user (I just checked the source to make sure :) )

To check, if you navigate to the HKCU\Software\Visual Pinball\Player and delete the ExitGameKey entry, next time you start VP up, it will revert back to Q.

uf, great! i was affraid there will be millions of questions

any luck finding why vp crashes when editor is closed with while vp pause menu is active?

or why long press on joy8 on pbw crashes tables with uvp?

(these are two different problems)

can't tell you that - don't have pbw, and i think i can't emulate that with gamepad right, cause you said when pbw buttons are overwriten exit button behaves different, i guess gamepad also acts different?

but i know people reported that problem - uvp tables crash with pbw on long press

Archived