DMD Colors incorrect after upgrades

legin

Gday All

My system was working perfectly including colour roms for ACDC, AFM, T2 and Jurassic Park with the following:

Sam3.0, Visual Pinball 10.4, Freezy 1.7.0, 3 screen setup with a virtual DMD (Old PC Monitor)

I wanted to install Pinup popper and the install instructions say to use freezy 1.6 and then update to 1.7 after the install.  So I removed the Freezy 1.7 DMD files and installed 1.6.  Tested it and it worked ok.

I also went ahead and installed VP10.5, after the install it tested OK.

Then I went and installed VPinMame3.1.  Did the usual, unblock dll's run the install, setup defaults etc etc.  Tested a table, all ok.

When I was using a test table after each install it was AFM which is one of my colour roms.  I could see colours but I didn't realise after each test that it wasn't quite right. Only after completing all the upgrades and playing a full game did I realise that the colours are all wrong on the DMD. The DMD is still colour but it seems to be missing parts here and there.  It worked perfectly on before I upgraded.

My install of VP isn't from the all in one installer, It is an install I have had going for a few years and I just keep upgrading it to the latest build.  Have not had any problems up until now.

Any Ideas???

When I had it running on VP10.4before the updates it looked really good.  You can see a youtube video here:

This is what it used to look like for me.  

I will do a video of what mine looks like and post it later.

AFM Table 1.2.0 is what I'm using.

The other tables are the same.  I only have 3 other tables at the moment with colour roms.

I will try the latest AFM and see what happens, I see a new version just came out

OK  I tried the latest AFM table but it didnt help with my DMD issues, but...

WOW!!!!  what an excellent table.  Up there with the best I have ever seen.  It looks and plays sensational.

Good job guys.

Archived