Will a Better GPU Solve fast motion scenes?

uturnweb

Hey guys, I just put a new samsung tv in my cabinet. Little input lag, but at 60hz, the ball just seems unrealistic during fast play i.e. ramps etc. 

My current system is:

12GB Ram
i7 @ 3.2ghz
GTX 750

I'm wondering, if I upgrade the graphics card to a GTX 1060 would that help these fast scenes? or is this solely on the refresh rate of the TV?

Just bought the TV yesterday for Best Buy and had to CUT the case off, so returning it is not an option lol.

I can DEAL with the issue until next year when I can justify to buy a 40" 120hz tv :)

Thanks!

It can be many things. Since it is a tv it normally is a bit "slow". But, have you looked through the menus ? Maybe you have a game profile in there ? On some tv' - changing the profile helps a lot. Try others as well. I doubt that a upgrade of the GPU will help you in this case. You should press F11 and see that you get a stable 60 FPS. If you do, then it is not related to the GPU.

I ran my 750ti with dsr 4x 100% yes. When it comes to what GPU brand/model you should buy. It is kind of up to you and how much money you would want to spend. I went overboard and bought a 1080 to be on the safe side. I'm quite sure that it will work just fine, no guaranties though.

Archived