Party Zone

• Content Provider

The project ani is saved automatically when you cut scenes with mark - start, mark - end, cut. (see attachment) These snippets can then be edited in either ColMask or Replacement Mode (dropdown box). Then Assign a keyframe to the scene with " Add ColScene Switch" 

Archiv.zip

Mistery solved. Working finaly

I start project in one folder, and export to another. So animation file was with dump file in root.

Thanks everyone for help.

So malenko you didnt win bet, but i will pay round of beer if you ever come to serbia.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Members

Hi does anyone have a complete dump file for Party Zone? I want to take on the project of colouring it but the file that Sibi has posted is missing ball 3 screen, the end scene with the rocket and the match screen. I am trying to get this ready for a real pin but am willing to make the file available to anyone just hoping to get the FULL dump file.

• Content Provider
10 hours ago, Beaster said:

Hi does anyone have a complete dump file for Party Zone? I want to take on the project of colouring it but the file that Sibi has posted is missing ball 3 screen, the end scene with the rocket and the match screen. I am trying to get this ready for a real pin but am willing to make the file available to anyone just hoping to get the FULL dump file.

Here is a great site that you can use as basically a virtual machine and it will dump WPC raw files for you which I believe the editor can use. https://playfield.dev

Just set your game, make the necessary settings, credit it up and play. There is a "dmd dump" button at the top right and you can select the game at the top left.

Good luck!

• Members
On 6/21/2021 at 4:08 AM, Terranigma said:

Here is a great site that you can use as basically a virtual machine and it will dump WPC raw files for you which I believe the editor can use. https://playfield.dev

Just set your game, make the necessary settings, credit it up and play. There is a "dmd dump" button at the top right and you can select the game at the top left.

Good luck!

Thank you for the reply! I will definitely use that as a resource. I have the majority of the dump Sibi had posted coloured already. 

I appreciate they help!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Hey Toaster777 Thanks for the interest in my Party Zone project! I am sure it will work on VPX but I do not know for sure as I only have a real PZ so I have been doing all my testing in it. The project is about 85-90% done already! I have been sinking a ton of time into it. But it is looking good!! Just trying to work out a couple bugs and trying to ensure I haven't missed anything then I will make the file available.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Party Zone Colour File for Pin2dmd

Version 1.0 Public Release (VPIN)

64 Colour file

Requirements:

Real Pin2dmd hardware

Pin2dmd Firmware 4.10 or later

Game Rom L3 and F4 both tested and working

If you have any feedback or want to report a bug please contact me.

Special thanks to Terranigma for the countless hours of REAL PIN testing with me and to WOB for his work on VPIN testing. Also to Slippifishi for assisting with advise to get the tricky scene to work correctly.

Donations are welcome but not required for VPIN file. If you’d like to send me a donation for coffee, beer or lunch to help fuel the next colour files I am currently working on click http://paypal.me/Beaster5427?locale.x=en_US

PM me for Real Pin file.

Party Zone colour file is not endorsed, sponsored or licensed by  Bally, Williams or any other associated companies and is a fan project for personal use only.

Please do not share or post these colour files anywhere else as this was a very time consuming project! Thank you in advance!

Files that are being worked on for future release are Terminator 3, Dr. Who, and assisting with X-Files 

Thank you for your support

pin2dmd.pal pin2dmd.vni

Edited by Beaster

• 1 month later...

Grait work.

I start this in 2018 and didnt have time to finish it.

But after this its time to take my party zone out of garage.

Only one that try to do colorization by him self can understand how donation is small compare to time time it take to done it.

thank you Beaster

• 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...
On 9/21/2021 at 12:27 PM, Beaster said:

Party Zone Colour File for Pin2dmd

Version 1.0 Public Release (VPIN)

64 Colour file

Requirements:

Real Pin2dmd hardware

Pin2dmd Firmware 4.10 or later

Game Rom L3 and F4 both tested and working

If you have any feedback or want to report a bug please contact me.

Special thanks to Terranigma for the countless hours of REAL PIN testing with me and to WOB for his work on VPIN testing. Also to Slippifishi for assisting with advise to get the tricky scene to work correctly.

Donations are welcome but not required for VPIN file. If you’d like to send me a donation for coffee, beer or lunch to help fuel the next colour files I am currently working on click http://paypal.me/Beaster5427?locale.x=en_US

PM me for Real Pin file.

Party Zone colour file is not endorsed, sponsored or licensed by  Bally, Williams or any other associated companies and is a fan project for personal use only.

Please do not share or post these colour files anywhere else as this was a very time consuming project! Thank you in advance!

Files that are being worked on for future release are Terminator 3, Dr. Who, and assisting with X-Files 

Thank you for your support

pin2dmd.pal 17.59 kB · 55 downloads pin2dmd.vni 13.01 MB · 50 downloads

Am looking to put a PIN2DMD into my Party Zone pinball machine.  The real machine that is.  I have the regular orange DMD like they came with and I'm running L-3 for the CPU ROM.

I see the downloads in this post previously and wondered if that is all I need?  I have one other PIN2DMD in a Theatre of Magic and it used two different files.  A *.PAL file, which looks to be included here, and also a *.FSQ, which I don't see listed here.

Is there somewhere else I need to go to download the files?  Thanks.

• Content Provider
1 hour ago, AlexRogan84 said:

Am looking to put a PIN2DMD into my Party Zone pinball machine.  The real machine that is.  I have the regular orange DMD like they came with and I'm running L-3 for the CPU ROM.

I see the downloads in this post previously and wondered if that is all I need?  I have one other PIN2DMD in a Theatre of Magic and it used two different files.  A *.PAL file, which looks to be included here, and also a *.FSQ, which I don't see listed here.

Is there somewhere else I need to go to download the files?  Thanks.

Please contact @Beaster

• 5 months later...