• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Content Provider

I guess you used a single frame colormask which is only stopped to be applied when the delay time is over or a new keyframe triggers.
Try to set a keyframe for every frame before and after with a switch to the default  palette and it should work.

Thank you for the response. I will give it a try.  Is there a better way to do it than the single frame Color Mask?  Also, is there a way to adjust the size of an existing mask? I am thinking that I should have had this mask just highlight maybe the first word instead of the whole header to better launch the scene. 

Thanks again for your help.

image.thumb.png.4a8b452056917d48996f2f7142a15659.png

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I had replaced the original Hole in One and No Hole in One launch scenes with a custom one using TPC's hole 17 island green. Then I thought I would make a couple new ones using Augusta's hole 12.

No Hole in One

Hole in One

Edited by TimBoch
want to delete

I am actually sad to say that I have sold my Tee'd Off with its Pin2DMD. I still have all my custom files which probably is at about 90% complete. I sure made some amazing progress with the dynamic score screens and even made a couple custom screens for the hole in one at launch based on Augusta's hole 12 from the Masters last week. The one Tiger made a 10 on ;)  So I will leave this as my final picture. I can honestly say I will greatly miss all of the members that I have learned from to make this Pin2DMD colorization work. You guys are the best.image.thumb.png.a61d69de27db6f10884454f0370d7f1e.png

• 1 year later...
On 11/19/2020 at 7:40 PM, TimBoch said:

I am actually sad to say that I have sold my Tee'd Off with its Pin2DMD. I still have all my custom files which probably is at about 90% complete. I sure made some amazing progress with the dynamic score screens and even made a couple custom screens for the hole in one at launch based on Augusta's hole 12 from the Masters last week. The one Tiger made a 10 on ;)  So I will leave this as my final picture. I can honestly say I will greatly miss all of the members that I have learned from to make this Pin2DMD colorization work. You guys are the best.image.thumb.png.a61d69de27db6f10884454f0370d7f1e.png

Did this ever get released ? It looked amazing and would really love to get a hold of it if it did release. Thanks 

• 4 weeks later...