Need help with existing dof setup please

connorsdad

I posted elsewhere but I see this is probably the best place :)

Having built my cab around 3 years ago last night I decided to try and get dof working inside of pinballx, I got it working, the flipper solonoids fire and the leds flash side to side when navigating the table wheel.

but...

My middle flasher and right flasher don't light up, I checked the table config in the dof config tool and all seems right. I have only ever configured my ledwiz ports using the dof config tool to produce the .ini and always thought it was working right, this problem has me thinking otherwise. I read something about a 'cabinet.xml' and a 'globalconfig.xml' but I'm quite sure I don't need these as I'm only using an ledwiz. I have checked all the ports are working as they should using ledblinky.

In the time I've been playing I always thought it was fine as all my buttons light as they should, the beacon, strobes, shaker and gear operate as I would expect. Any idea as to why my middle and right flasher aren't lighting in pbx ?

Thanks

So after a little more digging I find my middle and inner right flasher don't work on stern tables such as 'Star Trek' and 'The Avengers', no illumination whatsoever. They seem to work fine in tables such as 'Scared Stiff' and 'Monster Bash', not sure if this is relevant.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I finally got it working :)

I completely cleared all the ports in the config tool and set up only the 2 flashers which weren't working, I tested and they worked. I then built up the ini again by filling in the ports again and this time it worked. A glitch in the matrix it seems.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Archived