Table/Backglass images

Dazz

• Administrators

Joe - does this use the vpexetables.txt to determine what version of VP to use?  I seem to be getting errors when trying to load VPX tables that have been renamed to .vpt extension.

The specific error that is being returned is a Visual Pinball error and states

"Visual Pinball can not load a file of that version"

Of course the only tables I'm loading now days are VPX.

• Content Provider

Yes, it support the vpexetables.txt in the Settings folder.  In the HyperRecorder.log you should see near the top the processing of that file, for example:

Printing alternate exe list (3 entries)
AbraCaDabra_FS_B2S, x.exe 
BadCats_FS_B2S, x.exe 
VP912_Baywatch_HR_FS_2.0.3, x.exe 

Try running this test version and send me the log file from it.   This version won't record anything.  It will just run through you entire xml file and print any alternate vp exe matches its finds like this:

ALTERNATE VP EXE TO BE USED: x.exe -play C:\Visual Pinball\Tables\_VP9\AbraCaDabra_FS_B2S
ALTERNATE VP EXE TO BE USED: x.exe -play C:\Visual Pinball\Tables\_VP9\BadCats_FS_B2S
ALTERNATE VP EXE TO BE USED: x.exe -play C:\Visual Pinball\Tables\_VP9\VP912_Baywatch_HR_FS_2.0.3

HyperRecorder_1.41TESTMODE.zip

• Administrators

I think I figured it out... there was a space/blank line in my vpexetables.txt file.  However, something is strange with the ScreenResCheck.exe.  My first set of screenshots were messed up.  Table and backglass were on the backglass image.  I run the ScreenResCheck.exe and it appears that playfield width and height are switched in the tester. 

screentest.png

Archived