Flashers in DOF Tool

karlson18

Hi again,

i like the new flashers for the tables but in on some tables i like the old config. AFM i like the sparkle effect when shot he ramp, MM the same there some more tables. But with the update of the configtool this effects are gone. I know there is the private config but i don't get the effects back don't know how to do. If there is a simple way to reconfigure the effects for some tables?

Had a look in the ini files and found some @flshemulo@ entries what does this entry do? is this the flasher emulation command?

Another question the entries for a table in the ini file is comma separated. i found out in my dirctoutputconfig30.ini first entry is PF Right Flasher MX, second is PF Back Flasher MX and third is PF Left Flasher MX but there on some tbale five commas what are they for. Is the configuration of the flasher in this ini file?

Sorry for my poor english hope you understand what i mean.

greeting karlson

• Content Provider

hello,

could you tell what update are you talking about?

for the flshemulo, you can see in the top of the ini the value of it, in the port assignment of the configtool, you see on the bottom right the al at aw, you can change the values there that will define the value of the flshemulo, and at runtime, DOF will translate the flshemulo to the defined value for all flshemulo references

i will add soon some infos in the tool to explain some fields what there are for

for the commas in the ini, RGB toys are taking 3 slots but you don't see in the ini, DOF split the RGB effect at runtime

S48 White

takes as much space as 

S48,0,0

in the ini, let me know if that make sense ;)

Hello,

i'm talking about the update that brings the flasher for all table in to DOF, great update.  So i found an old ini file will compare it with a current ini try to find the effect i want to have and build an privat config.

Some infos to explain the field will be nice.

greetings karlson

Archived