Table originality

Hi,

Its obvious that the lads who are clued up on writing the code for the various tables know their stuff,but I'm amazed that more and more tables are being written whereby the tables backglass has been altered, when compared to the original manufacturers table.Why so?

I say keep it simply,and original.All these tables with a changed backglass,flipper colouring or changed 'toy'design  etc makes no sense to me,but perhaps theres a reason for this logic..,can one of the programmers explain the rationale behind this?

Even original pinball games have different versions.  Such as the New. Upcoming Batman 66 pinball table. They have 3 versions  Super Limited Edition, Limited Edition and Premium   

Some of us just hobby with pinball games, Dont have the time or skills to re create every small detail, such as toy models. Some of these games actually use cutout photos of the toy model.

Also about different backglasses, I try to find the original, sometimes I leave the little speakers out. Some want the speakers to match the original, I guess its a matter of preference.

http://arcadeheroes.com/2016/10/13/stern-officially-unveils-batman-66/

Archived