Pin2Dmd - Future Pinball And Bam Mode

I received my new set for Pin2DMD, although it seems not to work in Arcade mode using the interceptor.dll.

I works only standard mode, any ideas if this is suppose to work in Arcade BAM mode for FP.

When in arcade mode the dmd's on the game are blank and nothing shows up on the led panels.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Content Provider

Hello, I will wish to use the PIN2DMD with Future Pinball. If a charitable soul could give me the link to retrieve the Interceptor DLL. Thank you for your help.

Hello , I will wish to use the PIN2DMD with Future Pinball and am looking Interceptor this DLL. If a charitable soul can help me. Thank you

• 3 years later...

Anybody got their PIN2DMD working when using FP/BAM? DMD is working in FP but no "mirror" on the PIN2DMD.

I tried FP-Intercept (in Future Pinball.exe folder and in BAM folder), FutureDMD, putting DmdDevice.dll file in FP.exe folder, PUPDMDControl.exe in VPINMAME folder.

Nothing seems to work... any help will be appreciated...

I'm using Pinup as a frontend, but also when starting a FP table the DMD isn't working..

I always thought first make it work without the frontend so I did't start any of my 782 tables FP tabled with the frontend yet.

I followed all Terry's YT tutorials, read Nailbusters site and copied all settings.

My cab before the one I have now I had FP-Intercept perfectly working, but nothing (DMD) works anymore in FP.

This is what i am using

This will only work when the frontend is  running
You will need  Freezy working
You will need  FutureDMD working
https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=8222
If you have Pinup player popper 1.4.4 installed

in FuturePinball folder :
FUTUREDMD.ini set your width/height to 128x32 and place in lcd area where freezy lcd would show or try playfield for real DMD

FP Launch script keep as is and add this at end: (change folder location of vpinmame if needed)

timeout /t 20
cd "C:\Visual Pinball\VPinMAME"
start /min "" "PUPDMDControl.exe" FP
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On my Pin2DMD my Firmware version is 3.05
I'm just showing you what driver I use for my pin2DMD that doesn't mean you should change yours

Pin2dmd-Zagdig.jpg

Archived