Vpin 9.21 Crash On Exit

r00n

Hi

Nice place you have here.

I have recently installed v-p and am an addict now.  What a great pastime this is. I cant think of anything better to do than watch steel ball bearings roll down an inclined plane.

I am having some issues with the old version  of the software as listed when I exit a table.  It crashes to the stop working screen and not a bsod.  I have recently installed the SAm version of vpinmame and the exception is occurring here.  It only happens about 90% of the time so its annoying. 

I have standard win7 setup NVidia drivers etc/...

I hope I have given enough info ..

I'm pretty sure you want to be either running the Physics Mod 5 version or VPX (VP 10) version of Visual Pinball. I have both setup here and run both.

Sorry this doesn't help with your problem, but I suggest running those versions and perhaps it will resolve your crashing issues.

thanks for your reply.

I have the physmod working ok, but I only have the 2 tables working (avatar and the other escapes me atm) and they look great.

I don't have the graphics power to run vpx yet.

But what about all those fantastic old tables.... like t2 chrome, bride of pinbot and the rest, Are you using any legacy tables?

I have tried to open them in physmod and they do open , but weird things happen like slow flippers.

I get the best results in terms of smoothness and graphics errors when I run the old tables in the version they where created for.

Archived