Hi Rez Backglasses

Wildman

• Administrators

Ok hope you all enjoying the batch of Hi Rez BG that been coming out????

Once again I am calling out for BG pics.....

most cellphones will work if not blured lol..or Hi Rez camera

try to get pics with no flash and in focus and take a bunch of pics from different angles pics lol and send them to me....

BG pics not lite by machine...no reflections are great i can fix if you take enough pics..

if you got  real camera i can take the raw format or nef then i can adjust...whatever..

Comon man alot of you guys got the pins take the time to take the pics and i make great bg that you couldnt tell the diif from fake or real  lol

of course sometimes mine even look better then the real one  LOL...But all joking a side

PM me your pic collections so i can keep making great BG's....load them in the thread ..just give me shit to work with

cause one day i will be done making them  LOL

Thanks for helping out..all the guys that have so far  :D

• 3 weeks later...

I only own one machine at the moment, I would be happy to snap a picture of the backglass if you think it would be an improvement... Silverball Mania. It is just waiting around for me to do a playfield swap on it if I can ever finish my virtual pin project I'll get started on that.

I tried to use a flatbed scanner to get a quality scan but ran into two problems. First, the lift channel impedes me getting a full scan of the bottom portion. I know there are methods to removing the lift channel but I'll be honest and say I am extremely hesitant to try this :). Second problem was even with the scans I did do they did a very poor job of scanning the mirroring. So I'll try and take some pictures with my 'good' camera and send those across! I think I'd probably have better luck scanning the playfield... but the one in the current VPX version of the game looks pretty solid, not sure someone would actually go to the effort to swap it.

• Administrators

yeah use camera try without flash the try with flash at angle with your hand in front of the flash..like 3 in away,,just take a bunch i can use diff pics together,,dont worry about the mirrior

Archived