60 Sec Download Time

aklaers

• 4 weeks later...

The new downloading has completely cut off all downloading capability. Will not work on my phone, laptop or my tablet. The downloads are now untitled and fail immediately. No problems downloading from any other site including VPforums. Hope this gets fixed soon.

• Administrators

The new downloading has completely cut off all downloading capability. Will not work on my phone, laptop or my tablet. The downloads are now untitled and fail immediately. No problems downloading from any other site including VPforums. Hope this gets fixed soon.

Natetaco - For testing purposes such as this I have the ability to login as any user so I can see what they are experiencing. I just logged in as you and tested a couple downloads. I was not able to duplicate your issue using 3 different browsers (IE (Edge), Firefox and Chrome). I received the 60 second counter, but once the countdown completed the download started and the files downloaded successfully. 

post-2-0-19947200-1462828148_thumb.png

I'd try clearing all browser cache, temp files, etc.

This could also have something to do with installed browser extensions. I've seen issues where people are spoofing of IP/Browser trying to bypass limits/security measures and this has been known to cause issues as well.

Will try what you said, it's probably on my end, because the only way I was able to download, was by using the backdoor I have to use at work. It would just come up file failed after the 60 second wait. Just curious if it was for another reason. I'll clean my chrome browser and see if that helps. Thanks for responding. My wife and I really enjoy what this site has done for our cab and all that you provide here.

Archived