Ac/dc Helena Mod Lost Ball

Axilla

I've had the AC/DC Helena Mod table installed in my cabinet for a little while with no issues.  Recently, when you start a game, no ball is ever added to the trough.  I've tried using the "add ball" function in VP, but it never adds.  Am I doing something wrong?  I've tried deleting the NVRAM file and also the registry entry for the rom with no success.  Any suggestions?

• Content Provider

My guess would be that you opened the game with VP 9.92 and not with the Physmod 5 version.

I tried it and then the ball doesn t release it either and after that my pc went a little beserk when I tried to open it again with Physmod. 
Then the game kept on crashing every time I press play and I needed a reboot wich made the game open with no problem anymore.

I guess Physmod is kinda buggy that way because it s not the first time it crashes on me.

You were right and I feel like an idiot :(.  Somehow it ended up on my VP 9.9 table list in PinballX and not on the Physmod 5 list.  After I moved it back to the Physmod 5 list, Physmod just continues to crash everytime I try to play the table from PinballX and/or the VP Physmod editor.  I've tried rebooting and deleting the NVRAM file, but nothing.  At this point I'll just take it out of my list of tables. 

Archived