Pin2Dmd Issues

Good morning vpuniverse community,

Having a couple strange issues with a recently installed setup. Picture included. I should mentioned- Panels are P2.5 64x64 size 160mmx160mm x2, yes a very large dmd indeed. The panels do not separate into 2 32x64 pieces. Rev 1.4 (Thanks UncleSash) fw 2.04. I have tested with table and it works minus the following issues.  

1- There's a "gap" in-between the false center of the display. If images are displayed below or above this blank space there's no issues. Almost like its trying to expand the image.

2- The imagine is not utilizing the entire panel/ display. I understand if this cant be corrected. 

3- The color prism application colors don't match up when selected. They're one color off. Red is green, green is blue, etc. I'm using a standard ribbon cable to connect from Hub75_01

A big shout out to everyone who has been a part of this this awesome project. Thanks   

post-10565-0-16008600-1458406536_thumb.png

• Content Provider

Sorry, but these panels are not supported by 2.04 firmware. You can try to modify the source of 1.x firmware yourself to make them work. I can´t help you with that since I don´t have such panels for testing.

Archived