Trouble Updating Sam Vpinmame.dll

stateworker37764

When I put in a new VPinMAME.dll and run install it always gives me this error so I can never install the new one but yet it works fine and I'm able to run all the latest tables..The is on 2 computers

Does anybody know why this would be?

post-3832-0-44156400-1454979527_thumb.jpg

• 1 year later...

Hi all,
I am having trouble running any of the newer Sam Stern tables (Mustang, Walking Dead etc)
I keep getting a Script Error message. Most of them say Line: (number varies) Variable is undefined: 'SolModCallback'
I am running this on a Windows 10 PC. I dont have any toys, solenoids etc connected (nor will there be in the future). 
I am running VPinballX 10.3.0. I have the Sam file in my Scripts folder, and bass,dll in my VPinMAME folder. I renamed the rom file from the Stern site, placed it in a new compressed folder with same name as the rom, then placed that in the vipmame \ roms folder. 
Do I have the wrong version of something running?

C:\Pinball\Visual Pinball\VPinMAME\VPinMAME.dll  = ver 2.8.0.0

C:\Pinball\Visual Pinball\Bass.dll  =  2.4.11.0

C:\Pinball\Visual Pinball\Scripts\sam.vbs   =  2.16

These all came in the same download from    http://vpuniverse.com/forums/files/file/2480-vpinmame-sam-for-desktop-cab-pindmd1-pindmd2-pin2dmd/?_fromLogin=1&_fromLogout=1

I did clear all the blocked radio buttons under attributes.

I selected   For all the others, use VPinMAME_SAM_NON_PINDMD__PINDMD2__PIN2DMD_2.37

Untitled.jpg

Archived