Guys Im Stumped With This B2S Server Error, Any Thoughts Or Ideas?

Rushfan1974

Hi guys this error started after I upgraded my cabinet, I installed new ram and went from 2 450 Gts cards to 1 GTX 970 and went from windows XP 64 to Windows 7. I did a fresh VP 10 full install, copied my folders over, Almost all of my tables work great and DOF has no problems as well. Also I might add everything set to run as Admin and I have unblocked any DLLs in the folders that were blocked. So what happened is after I downloaded the Sopranos I lauinched the game and the backglass didn't load and I got his error.

B2s Backglass Server

The "game" start tag on line 54 position 2 does not match the end tag of 'menu'.Line646,posistion3.

Its doing it on multiple tables, old and new.

I can play the table after I get the error with no backglass.

I have attached a image of the error.

post-10084-0-45985500-1453929708_thumb.jpg

• Content Provider

Outhere is likely got it .. the b2stablesettings.xml file is likely corrupt.

Not certain how it is created .. but try moving it out of that directory (tables?) to say your desktop, then start again and see if it recreates it for you.

Have you looked at B2SLOG.txt?

Ok guys, I tracked down the error in pinball X, even thou it was a fresh install I then copied over my older setup. I had some settings in there that on some tables it was confusing the DMD/Backglass because on the new setup they are different monitor numbers. Dmd is now 3 where on old setup it was 2, Fresh install of VP10 full install, fresh install of all files, fresh install of Pinball X and setup as new, Only copied over tables and pinball XML settings, Everything works!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Randr for help.

Archived