Attack (Playmatic 1980)

Wildman

Would be really cool ... Table Looks like nothing Special, but i would know, whats with this "continuous", Sounds like a Special Game Feature.

Btw. Wildman, what Table do you use to made your B2S Test ?
The one from dboy ( modded from another ) show 2 green extra Lights at Apron, if you press "FrontKey" as you can see in Script,
the light changes from 1st to the 2nd, i think thats the ContinuousPlay ... so i hooked up this Lights to Alternate- or Cont.Play at my TableScript and B2S ...

Take a look in the Table, there are the 2 green Lights "AlternateBalls" and "ContinuousBalls" but nothing about it, in the Script,
and because we cant give "Names" to a RomID, i did an extra B2S command for that ... but cant realize anything, when i press Frontkey (yes, Light changes only )

Of course, the Spain Manual is here: http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=2884

• 1 month later...

Thanks Wildman for yet another B2S backglass and looking forward to the potential of more based on BGs from kanario40. 

On the continuous and alternate ... it is a feature that allows, after selecting start game for the first player, the entry of the 2 key (usually the extra ball button) that when additional players are added will change from going through each player ball by ball to allowing each player to play all their balls. There is a description in english in the Rules section of the Table Information (thanks Destruk) in the table file.  However, the backglass isn't presently set up to support it.  Since I too was curious, I modified Wildman's version of the B2S backglass file that will support it along with some other minor light additions.  If someone points me to the appropriate post or rules, I will attempt to make my modified version available.   For those wishing to make their own changes the ROM ID for altrernate is 31 and the ROM ID for continuous is 27.

There are also four small circular lights on the left side of the table apron (white, red, green, green). The left green one lights for alternate (default) and the right green one lights when continuous is active.  Once selected continuous stays active for that multiplayer session.  So you can test the feature out without modifying the backglass.

• Administrators

Good eye ckpin...The number 2 key is what eluded me..cant belive I couldnt see it before..Thanks for the insight

BG is updated with the working alt and continous lights and I added the xtra ball and ball in play as well ;)

Edit= cant seem to update the file right now, have to contact dazz....You will know when its updated it will be 2.0

Edit Again =   Ok 2.0 is uploaded  enjoy

Archived