Wrath Of Olympus Dof?

Thank you!!! It works. I've been out of the loop!

Now not to sound ungrateful, but is there a way to move the score from the backglass to the DMD? I know the B2S I made 3 years ago was an exe. I guess I would have to recreate it with a newer version of the design tool. I'd put the newer backglass image in anyway as I think its much better and its in the real game.

ok, so I will open this up for others to check out. Please let me know if its working for you.

New in this version - DMD animations in attract mode from the real game

- Backglass image from the real game

- reapplied DOF

https://www.dropbox.com/s/329ex2w93oevlol/wooly2_DOF.zip?dl=0

Someone reported a small bug during the FATES mode. Here is a quick fix in the script.

Change line 4923 and 4924 from:

DD "-", "THE FATES STARTING", eNone, eBlinkFast, 0, 1000, FALSE, "vo_The_fates"

DD "-", SPACE(dcCHARSPERLINE), eNone, eScrollLeft, 6, 20, TRUE, ""

to:

DD "-", "THE FATES STARTING", eNone,eNone, eBlinkFast, 0, 1000, FALSE, "vo_The_fates"

DD "-", SPACE(dcCHARSPERLINE), eNone,eNone, eScrollLeft, 6, 20, TRUE, ""

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the very nice backglass. I previously had the b2s version working fine. Went to the db2s version of the table and backglass, and now my dmd is black. It shows up as being rendered but no score just a solid black dmd. Cannot right click on the dmd to get to settings, even though my taskbar shows "from dmd". What could be my problem. Have 190+ tables on my cab and all working fine, I just cannot get the dmd to show on this table. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Thanks for the very nice backglass. I previously had the b2s version working fine. Went to the db2s version of the table and backglass, and now my dmd is black. It shows up as being rendered but no score just a solid black dmd. Cannot right click on the dmd to get to settings, even though my taskbar shows "from dmd". What could be my problem. Have 190+ tables on my cab and all working fine, I just cannot get the dmd to show on this table. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

In your ...\vpinball\User folder you will find a file entitled LMEMDOFTables.txt

It should have a 1 in it, not a 0. The 1 tells the DOF to to run. It sounds like the backglass isn't running because the file has a 0 in it.

That would be it! Thanks for your help, my nephew is coming for the weekend and this is one of his favorites. Is there anyway to move the dmd from the 2nd screen to the 3rd screen? When I hide the grill on the backglass the dmd is no longer rendered. Just like not having the grill. I too got the error on the fates. Replaced lines like you said above, and now no error at the fates. Awesome! Thanks again luvthatapex for your help.

That would be it! Thanks for your help, my nephew is coming for the weekend and this is one of his favorites. Is there anyway to move the dmd from the 2nd screen to the 3rd screen? When I hide the grill on the backglass the dmd is no longer rendered. Just like not having the grill. I too got the error on the fates. Replaced lines like you said above, and now no error at the fates. Awesome! Thanks again luvthatapex for your help.

No, unfortunately I made this over 2 years ago before we started working on the real game and at that time the B2S editor didn't allow a dual 2 screen/3screen setting so this one is fixed at 2 screen. I wanted to update it with the real backglass which I like better and a taste of the real game with some of its animations. Unfortunately this is how its going to stay for a while.

I use the one from above in number 8

post-3832-0-13828300-1443890459_thumb.jpg

post-3832-0-15336800-1443890508_thumb.jpg

post-3832-0-93691500-1443890544_thumb.jpg

post-3832-0-50600500-1443890844_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the info luvthatapex and outhere. I had been wondering how to lose the grill and keep the dmd bonus "blocks" too. Previously I had just hidden the grill and placed the dmd on the 3rd monitor for tables without the bonus blocks. The tables with these blocks (earthshaker,whirlwind,etc) I would leave the grill visible and it would keep the grill on the second monitor which didn't look right. After looking at outhere's settings (standard,standard, visible) I have now gotten rid of these grills on the second monitor and these "blocks" are now on my 3rd screen, which makes these tables look much more authentic! So thanks a million!

I built our cab by reading the forum, but somehow I missed this. Just goes to show there's always something to learn. But now there are a couple of questions I have.

I render my backglass at 1024 x 768. My Backglass TV supports 1360 x 768, should I change to 1360?

So here are my settings for using a 1024 x 768 backglass:

Led display width - 888

Led display height - 380

Led display x offset - 1080

Led display y offset - 82

Maybe this helps some of us that use 1024 x 768 backglass settings.

After playing through some tables I now have the same problem on whirlwind that I had on wooly. My 3rd monitor will display all the bonus blocks, the dmd square, but no score. Similar backglasses like earthshaker all work fine just whirlwind is the only one that won't show the score. Looked for the text file in user folder but nothing. If I change b2s from standard to visible the dmd will display but it is always behind the dmd square and bonus blocks? Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

Again thank you for your help the backglasses look really great now!

It was the backglass. I downloaded both from this site and both work great. The backglass I was using, must have been downloaded from another site. (It was 24.4 mb in case someone needs to know it does not work right with 3 screens). Both on this site work with 2 or 3 screens. Everything is good now. Thanks for the help.

Archived