Touch Screen / Interface For Screen Door

Djurre

Hi Everyone,

I have a 19" 4:3 touchscreen monitor left over, that I want to use as a coindoor.

My idea is to replace most of the other buttons on my cab so that it will have a pretty "clean" look.

Maybe when a VP table starts, a possibility to show the rule sheet on that screen as well.

I've been looking around on "THE" four websites for VP resources and the only thing I could find was a build topic from 2012:

http://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/83-my-cabinet-build-40-28-19-17/

Member "Nocarrier" talks about an application (probably a Direct Output plugin) calles "C4S" that Rosve has build for him.

It shows the coin door on a 4th screen. Just what I was looking for, only without the touch panel functionality.

I can't find this plugin mentioned anywhere else except for that specific topic. Is anyone still in posession of this app/plugin, and willing to share it with me?

The original plan was to build a flash application that mimics a keypress in VP, but that isn't very simple, and doesn't respond to Visual Pinball and VPMame.

Greetings,

Djurre

• Administrators

As far as I know, this plugin was never released to the public. NoCarrier jumps into our chat every now and then.  Next time we see him we'll see if he will upload it.

Archived