Pintastic New England July 10Th And 11Th 2015

• Administrators

Dammm....about time there was somthing in new england area...Thanks for the post Les....Been waiting so long for this..hell im there..and only a hr away to boot..

Great way to end my vacation..Ya Im not excited LOL.....1436351347.gifFuckin Hey Made My Day !!!!!

That CftBL was fully loaded with all the toys ... there were almost 200 pins to start with but what I didn't like was that the ones that were selling (everything had a price tag on it) were leaving right away. So Saturday afternoon there were more like 120 or so left. I think the will have it again, JJP being a major sponsor and able to drive to the event made Jack very happy. Very well laid out and organized I expect it back next year.

Didn't end up making it out there, which was a real bummer since it's like only an hour away.  Didn't hear about it until it was about to happen and already had plans I couldn't get out of.  Definitely plan on going if they have it again next year.  Seems like that VP package with the early access was a great deal.

Archived