Dof Won´t Work With Vp

getthat

Hi there,

Have Trouble with DOF or VP / B2sServer. I dont know exactly...

The Problem is: If I start a Table via VP nothing hapens with DOF. It looks if it´s not adressed by VP/B2Server. The DOF.LOG File remains empty.

The Situation is different when I start the DirectOutputConfigtester.exe. Everythink work´s fine here. My Toys are working and the dof.log is written.

The "Activate Plugins" Checkbox on the B2Server is activated. And the Installation is like Swisslizard Documentation.

The strange thing is: A few weeks ago, it was still working with VP and B2Server. I think, since I start my Cab a few weeks ago without my playfield Monitor the Problem occurs.

Any suggestions?

• Content Provider

Hi

There are a few things you can/have to check:

- Is there only one installation of B2S.Server on your machine? If B2S.Server exists more than once, get rid of the not used installations.

- Are the DOF files unlocked? http://directoutput.github.io/DirectOutput/installation.html#installation_unblockauc

- If you go to the plugin window of the B2S.Server Settings, is DOF listed as a plugin?

• Content Provider

If the B2S.Server doesnt recognize DOF (thats why the button is grayed out) the problem is likely caused by one of the following:

If the B2S.Server doesnt recognize DOF (thats why the button is grayed out) the problem is likely caused by one of the following:

Hi,

I´ve checked your Points:

- No files are locked

- Dof installation Folder is exactly like your documentation. (DOF Installation under C:\DirectOutput, and a Link to this Folder is in the VP\Table\Plugin folder).

What do you mean by "more then one B2s Server installation"?

I´ve extract the b2sserver files in my VP\Table Folder, unblock all Files and Register the Server.

It is possible that Windows link to a wrong dll, maybe from an old or deleted B2s Installation?? How can I check this?

• 3 weeks later...

I can't get DOF working. The B2S shows that DOF is active. There is nothing for my cabinet config, and nothing for the table config. What the H-E-DOUBLE-HOCKEY-STICK am I missing?!?!?!?!?

I did the config tool online for my LedWiz outputs and tried the ledcontrol.ini inside the DOF folder and the tables folder. I really could use some further direction. When I do complete a cabinet configuration file, it sees it when I specify it in the global config, and at runtime.

Ug...this is so complicated...any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

chris

Archived