Playfield Display Nightmare On 3 Screen Cab

Have had no luck on vp forums or pinballx for that matter. Hopefully I can find someone here that might have some input. So the issue is as pictured in the screenshot. The playfield for whatever reason stopped displaying in full screen. I'm using VP 9.2. 9.9.1, physmod 5, and VP10 via pinballx 1.99. When played directly via the editors or command line, they work fine and the playfield displays in full screen. But when launching via pinballx, it wants to display in a small windowed screen in the middle of the 40 inch led monitor. I really can't decipher what could have happened to cause this. See pic. I have tried un-installing pinballx and re-installing/re-entering all parameters. Any ideas would be great.

post-7341-0-76701000-1431657108_thumb.png

• Content Provider

So its showing the windows bar around it? Could it be the properties of the program are not set to maximized?

Run visual pinball right click on taskbar vpinball program, then right click again on visual pinball in the context menu and look at properties.

Run: "Normal Window" is what I have. I wonder if it could also be set to maximized?

What about the other programs like pinballx and vpauto.

Archived