Finally Adding Leds And Feedback. Minipin. Need Advice!

arcadepcnut

Hello all. im finally updating my mini pin with ledwiz > contactor, knocker and led lights . ive got 10 cree leds lights. 9 foot of RGB strip light. 2 flashers and currently 4 contactors (going to get 1 more).

I took some pictures but my cabinet has a 19" backglass and a 27" playfield. I need some advice. I thing my LED bar is going to be WAY to busy on this size pin with 2 flashers and 5 leds. so I was thinking either. 2 flashers and 3 leds on the backbar. or 5 leds on the back bar and put the two flashers behind the "pinranha" since there is nothing but a lightbulb back there anyways.

The two domes on the top will each have a RGB cree under them.

I was going to add one strip RGB under the bottom and back of the cab facing the wall.

I could put the flashers in the back facing the wall too.

regarding contactors. is 5 to many on a mini cab? two for flipper feedback and 3 in the back for bumpers. one in center (not pictured cause im short one contactor right now) and 1 on each side in the back.

I need some advice from people who have wired up leds and contactors before I spend all the time wiring all this up.

Im excited to get started. any help is appreciated. please see photos.

post-628-0-04551500-1430749964_thumb.jpg

post-628-0-96669800-1430749974_thumb.jpg

post-628-0-25782700-1430749992_thumb.jpg

• Content Provider

my recommandation, put only 5 flashers on the bottom, without the strobes so they are separated enough, on top i don't see to which configtool you would map it, so what about the two strobes on top and a beacon in the middle?

personally the strobes on the pf are too bright to enjoy them and they take too much place for your cab, and i find good to have distincts toys from the top than on the back

What do you mean by 8-10 contactors and skip the center one? there is only maximum of 5 things I can think of  that need a thump?! 2 flippers and 3 bumpers.

also the contactors as you can see are really really big in my cab. I think too close together and you wont be able to even differeniate. thanks for the ideas.

• Content Provider

and the 2 contactors for the slingshots = 7 contactors

even if they are close this is not a big problem, to not miss contactor feedback used for all the tables is the most important, only the bumper back is almost not used

Archived