Frank Thomas Big Hurt - Gottlieb

vampirolatino2

Hi evyone! :D hope everthing is ok.

I just want to know if someone have a WIP or is thinking of doing this amazing table? There are 2009 old versions (don't know if a more recent release is available) but for today standards is showing it's age.

Anyone? Please! Thanks :)

Fun table :

• Content Provider

http://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/47-frank-thomas-big-hurt-wip/?hl=hurt

I actually didn't know there was a WIP on this table until I just did a search.  Don't know if it's still in the works, as it was started a while ago.  I am also looking forward to this table and was considering starting on a build myself, but deegor's looks very good!

• Content Provider

I wanted to build this table a wile back but the resources are pretty hard to come by... It's a really fun table to play, I've played the real table at the old Baltimore pinball museum.. The wife and I played it for over an hour we had a blast with it...

I think I still have some resources gathered I'd be willing to share let me know.

Vampiro, do you have the PF? I have a hi-res PF with the light inserts cut out that I did for DeeGor when he was working on this. Let me know if you need it and I'll send it your way.

oh wow!!!! No I only have the manual, thanls to arngrim!!!! but nothing else, no pf, plastics, nothing :(

If you are willing to share so I can group a good team to work in it. I'll be here waiting, pm me if you want ;)

Thanks a LOT in advance, hope to convince some crazy folks in this adventure, or this will be my graduation in VP lol ... not! vp is crazy talk for me, I'll just draw away :D hehe

• Content Provider

Hey vampiro,

I can provide some of the resources I've gathered of this table.  Nothing really great like a blank playfield or individual plastics (though it sounds like bodydump provided you with a nice start on those).  But if it saves you some time scouring the net, which is of course where my images came from, I can send them your way.  I wouldn't mind helping out on this table here and there.  I can't really do any primitive stuff other than wire ramps and pulling from primitive templates.  I can do the lighting and flashers if you like (will this be a VP9 or PM5 table?  I can't work in VP10 right now).  I'm a little burnt out on scripting but if you need some assistance I can help out here and there as well.  Let me know.  Would like to see this puppy get built!

Super awesome!!! We are still at the gathering resources stage, if you could help there that can be GREAT and much appreciated! Send me a pm with all the goodies if you can. We are scheduling this build to be in VP10 because the team is focusing in doing all current tables in this version. We found it more stable, easy going and we are all learning on the road. If you want to be part of this crazy adventure, you are very well welcome!! Send me a pm for more details and thanks in advance pal. ;)

• Content Provider

Big Hurt Pics

Hey Vampiro, Here is what I have gathered so far.  Unfortunately, they're aren't a ton of great pics.  But hopefully you can use a few of them.  I'm guessing you have probably come across some of these exact ones already in your own search.

Kansas! Lots of video games too. It def has more laundromat vibe than arcade vibe but played a lot of tables I'd never seen in real life. I've been twice. I hope you guys send me back with a specific task so I have a good excuse to go back...

Archived