Can't Get Sam Table To Work! Says Check The Rom Path But I Have The Correct Rom

bpjacobsen

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG, this is so beyond crazy frustrating! I have tried the suggested setup in the previous screenshot. I can figure out for the life of me how to post a screenshot to this thread. I have it but I don't see an option for thumbnail or attachment. Can someone please tell me where the button is. This way, you can see what I'm doing and hopefully spot what is wrong.  Thanks!

Yes, same error when I click to run the rom from test. something is amiss but I can't wrap my head around it. I feel like I have done everything suggested. is anyone else successfully running this table on windows 8.1 with VP 9.9.1. I can't imagine why it shouldn't work. seems like somewhere, the system is blocking it from running but I already unblocked it and made sure every user tied to the file has full control access.

Hey Arngrim, yes I tested and get the vbscript error from setup. I did run setup and confirmed I'm running the lates DLL 2.6. I'm running 8.1, are you running 8 or 8.1? Still need to confirm if anyone is successfully running 8.1 with this table. gonna try another table at some point

Archived