Here Today... Gone Tomorrowland

cscroble

I've been here in Disney World this past week. Hoping our flight isn't delayed or cancelled tonight for the trek back to NJ. I was at the magic kingdom on Sunday and the arcade in tomorrowland has 4 pins. I played Avatar for a while (at the arcade where space mountain takes you out into) and it brought back fond memories from the last trip. Well, we went back yesterday and I was excited to play some more... But... There was a big wall that they put up between the arcade and the gift shop. I asked the lady there why the arcade wasn't open and she said it's closing! Oh no! Another one bites the dust. Now I'm at the contemporary playing ELVIS. Just thought of posting. Too bad!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too! I was at 5 other hotel arcades in Florida and none of them had pins except one. Elvis, tron, potc (turned off) and avatar. Elvis had a weak right flipper that couldn't reach a ramp if you scooped it square and true. Poor! I would expect more from Disney,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

I've always heard there pins were in poor condition. Shame, but that's just how it is these days. I'm fortunate to have a place within a hour from me that has 80-90 pins at all times. All in very good working order. If not I tell the owner and he fixes it or hands me the keys. :D Game Galaxy Nashville TN. My virtual cab has been held up by my real pin obsession. I love working on them and bringing them back to life for people.

• 2 weeks later...

I've always heard there pins were in poor condition. Shame, but that's just how it is these days. I'm fortunate to have a place within a hour from me that has 80-90 pins at all times. All in very good working order. If not I tell the owner and he fixes it or hands me the keys. :D Game Galaxy Nashville TN. My virtual cab has been held up by my real pin obsession. I love working on them and bringing them back to life for people.

Cool I hope they let you play for free there!

Archived