Dallas/fort Worth - Feb 21 - Dallas Makerspace - Emulation / Hyperspin / Hyperpin Intro Class

• Administrators

Hello Dallas / Fort Worth area members,

I know that there are several of you out there...

I have been asked by the Dallas Makerspace to put on an two hour class for Intro to General emulation / HyperSpin and HyperPin.  The class is going to be on Feb 21, 2015 from 2pm to 4pm. Everyone is welcome to join the class even if you are not a member of the Makerspace. Anyone that's not familiar with a Makerspace it is basically a community workshop. My "drone" group met there yesterday and I got a full tour of the facilities. This Makerspace is pretty impressive. Full workshops for just about everything you can think of.... From electronics, programming, 3d printing, full metal and wood shops to knitting and creative arts.  For more information on the Dallas Makerspace check out http://dallasmakerspace.org/.

I was asked by their pinball and arcade restoration group to teach an introduction class on Arcade and Pinball emulation. I will have my digital pinball (HyperPin 2125) there as well as my MAMEcab control panel and computer there for hands on. If you'd like to try out a digital pinball machine before building one or want to learn how to setup MAME w/HyperSpin / PinMAME w/Visual Pinball and HyperPin then come on out.  

Archived