Timeshock!

mpad

• Administrators

It's OK... I guess I expected a bit more. The game play is as expected.  The game seems solid as far as modes go.  

However, the table is a static rendering. You can't change camera views and I think the view they use shows too much speaker/DMD area. Even on my iphone 6 plus the speaker and DMD take up too much screen real estate.  On my Ipad mini it looks a bit better due to the bigger screen size. I don't see how people with smaller screens than the 6 plus could really enjoy it. The DMD reflection over the playfield is completely useless, distracting and annoying, there should have an option to at least remove it.

Dazz: They have said more angles are coming but it will never be a free floating camera, that's not their thing and to be honest, that allows them to get into more detail without needing extra CPU power. 

I think for a mobile game, it's pretty amazing and the cab video someone posted a few months ago shows a lot of promise on the PC side.  It will be cool when they add more view for sure, hope they get back on track they're really late on their milestones!  LOL

It's OK... I guess I expected a bit more

How can you not be happy with this...? Have you seen better?? Just look at it...

rjBwjXq.jpg

They got the table out with one view and they said more will follow. The PC build is up and running. Shouldn't we be more positive and support these guys, otherwise this project might disappear for another 20 years... Or forever.

• 2 months later...

Indeed

March 13 this was posted on their kickstarter page : Sorry, guys. We're still working on the Android version, which is getting very close now. Once that's done PC, Mac and Linux should follow a few weeks later.

So... I hope I can play it in my cabinet before the end of this year. I don't mind if it takes them longer though, as long as it is awesome when it is finished.

I always imagine for a second them saying to themselves "man, we should release it and make money instead of sitting on it here and have no income come in."

Sorry for the obvious sarcasm ;), but they obviously would release it if it was ready, so pretty sure it's not. I don't think things are as black and white as some people think. I think it's fair criticism that there has been some mismanagement of timeframes and expectations but IMHO, they have done better on this front of late and the quality of the iOS version on Retina devices has provided me hope it will certainly be worth the wait.

MPad: not really directed at you, just the general comments on lack of patience by some

I really have no idea how long it takes, buy there have to be some synergies right. They don't have to reinvent the wheel on every Plattform. I just imagined they already did more parallel...

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived