Repeat/echo/looping Sounds On All Tables

Luger81

I have repeat/looping/Echo on all tables (that use pinmame) not just SAM tables. Tables play fine except audio (which is a deal breaker for me and may as well not have it on here anymore, which wouldn't be fun). System specs are in my sig. Please help me play these amazing tables on my laptop. Thanks in advance!

I've been changing the samplerate and it seems to have no effect on the sound what so ever. I always have the echo. My sound card doesn't have any 3D options or anything like that. 

VPM is the only program that I have sound issues with. All other games and music is fine.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I still can't figure out why it's echoing/looping. I've changed many settings but nothing works. I know I'm not the only one with this issue. Has anyone fixed it other than replacing processor or video card?  :( 

• 3 months later...

So...I guess it's just the new Stern tables that echo. All the other tables sound and play just fine. Is there a fix for this? I can't be the only one with this issue.

On another note, I have another laptop with an Intel processor and it does the same thing.

Archived