Barb Wire Gottlieb

paulohotline

• 2 months later...
  • Content Provider

If there were any decent resources out there for this table, I've thought about doing this one.  However, there are very little resources for this table at all.  Definitely can't seem to find anything close to a blank playfield or even decent resolution images of any plastics.  I think Akiles said he knew someone with access to this table and would send me some pics, so we'll see how those are.  Honestly though, I'd more likely do an update to the existing one (Destruk provided blanket permission for his tables, I believe) because I'm sort of burnt out from table building for the time being and updating might save me some time.  I would convert it to PM5 (I can't work in VP10 until I upgrade my computer) and update lights and plastics and hopefully add primitive elements.  Same goes for Frank Thomas' Big Hurt.  Need resources for that too!  This is Edizzle...my original account no longer works for some reason.  I'm guessing because I originally did not create and account and signed in via Facebook?

• 2 months later...

Archived