Dof Observation - Stern Indiana Jones

Not sure if this has been covered yet or but thought I'd post this here just incase. 

I've got the 16th port on my secondary LEDWiz driving a WMS 20VDC knocker coil. While going through all of my tables to make sure they were all set right (fullscreen back glasses, freeplay and all that) I noticed that as soon as I started IJ4 (Stern Indiana Jones) The knocker coil energized and stayed there (until something blew and it let go :(  ).

I have not looked into what fried but I'm willing to bet one of the traces on the Sainsmart relay board opened up. Not going to be a big deal to fix but I thought I should point this out incase something is amiss with the DOF tool. I plan on deleting the lines in the ini file that drive that coin when the game starts. It really only needs to work when a replay is achieved anyway.  

• Content Provider

sorry that it happened, but i can assure you the mapping is not the issue, this can be a sam emulation rare and random issue, or dof, when that happens, you must quit the table asap when it happens, there will be an update about to define the minimum reaction which is now set to 1 ms, i set it up to 3 ms on the alpha test version an the random knock issue is gone for me

Archived