Visual C++Runtime Error R6025

I posted at VPF and didn't get any responses. Maybe someone here has a solution on how to get rid of this. I can play any table in Hyperpin and have no issues. If I play  a table directly from the editor, I get the following error message when I exit the editor:

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Program:C:\Visual Pinball\VPinball.exe

R6025

-pure virtual function call

I had this happen back in September and it went away after reinstalling Visual Pinball. No such luck this time. Anyone with any thoughts on this? Thanks

• Content Provider

What about clearing the registry for vpinmame and doing the reinstall?

So go into regedit, backup the visual pinmame portion. Delete it. run vpinmame setup.exe and press install to recreate the registry.

then retry your tables?

runtime errors seem to be related to some sort of corruption according to google.

Thanks for your replies. Back in Sept. when I had this same problem, reinstalling VP fixed it. In Sept. I tried to do a "system restore" and it would not restore to any of the highlighted dates, so I gave up on that path and reinstalled VP to fix it. Since reinstalling did not work this time, I googled about system restore not working and learned to do it from "safe mode". Following those instructions, I WAS able to restore to a date about a week ago before this problem started and it successfully fixed it. What a relief! Thanks again guys, for stepping up to the plate to help out a fellow gamer. Merry Christmas to all

Archived