Attack From Mars Phys Mod

So i downloaded a bunch of Phys Mod tables this week and was setting them up I got all of them to work right away except for Attack From Mars. I get really late flipper movement or slow movement and when I press the launch button when starting it I do Not even get a ball to launch. any advice?

• Content Provider

I don't even see a physmod AFM uploaded here or at VPF. Are you sure you aren't playing a regular table with the phymod5 exe? The flippers would be really slow and weak and so would the plunger I think.

Show the link where you downloaded it.

I don't even see a physmod AFM uploaded here or at VPF. Are you sure you aren't playing a regular table with the phymod5 exe? The flippers would be really slow and weak and so would the plunger I think.

Show the link where you downloaded it.

can't show any links since it's been removed for w/e reasons.

There used to be a PM2 and PH5 links and both play fine here without the flipper problems.

The only similar problem I've ever experienced was with Terminator 2 - Chrome Edition table from Tipoto version 1.07

After I realized something was messed I re-downloaded and overwrote what I previously had and everything was fine again.

Archived