Batman De Pf Redraw

85vett

• Content Provider

I've been working on a PF overlay for my Batman PF since I'm betting they will never be redone.  Here is a version that I resized to 2048 x 4096 in a lower res that I think would work well for VP if anyone wanted to update the table or build it from scratch.

The art is not a 100% match of the real table as some of the dimensions are off a bit to get things to line up right with my tables inserts but it's super close.  Figured I'd share as I've heard several people wanted to update this table with a decent PF image.

1416544343.png

• Content Provider

A lot of stitching from pictures of my real playfield then filling in the blanks and smoothing things out to make it seamless.

I haven't kept track of time spent working on this but I'd say it's every bit of 200ish hours.   Most of which is sizing things to line up correctly. 

So all that out the windows behind batman at the bottom of the table, and the brick work all around him. Did you redraw any/all of that or were you able to piece it together? 

I'm just curious how you guys can recreate or even fix such fine detail work.  I can repair images but when I start getting into shading or details like this I'm beat. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Content Provider

Sweet, mind sharing the raw file? Would love to print fullsize and frame in the arcade. Www.xtremepinball.com

How about this.  I added some inserts and wood grain to it.  I think this would look better as wall art like this.  Full res file of the below is - https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/93602694/Batman%20wall%20art.png

1417626610.jpg

• 3 years later...

Archived