Any Tips On Trouble Shooting Dof On Certain Tables?

snafu

I have been spending quite a bit of time trying to find out why some tables on my cabinet are not taking advantage of DOF? The tables are listed at the DOF configuration website when you go to the "Table Config" section. So, I figure these should support DOF. I have almost 30 tables that use DOF and my LED-WIZ perfectly, so my cabinet configuration is okay.

As an example, I am trying to get an EM table "Hot Shot" working with DOF. It's on the list of supported tables and is in the directoutputconfig.ini file. I made sure the "Set Controller B2S" is in the script. But, it still doesn't fire the contactors, or anything else.

On another table I was troubleshooting DOF - "Volley" I ran into a strange issue. DOF wasn't working on this table either. I then noticed that in the directoutputconfiguration.ini file this table was listed as "VL". I changed that to "Volley", saved the file and the DOF started working for Volley (I posted this in the bug report section for DOF).

However, Hot Shot has no such spelling issue. It's listed correctly as "Hot_Shot_1973"

Any tips will be appreciated.

I am using Visual Pinball 9.9

Thanks

• Content Provider

yes all tables listed and where the mapping is different than 0.0.0.0.... means they aln work with the right modded version, i am not far away from my systems, but all are disconnected, this is not the priority during a move

Archived