Terminator 3 B2S Back Glass?

magostin

why don't you share your extensive collection of dB2s files.

I doubt we will ever see an authentic dB2S for this table because of the mini game.   The B2S exe works great on a 2 screen set ups.

other then stretching the image height to the point where you cant see the grill,  I'm not sure how to hide the grill on a 3 screen set up.

• Content Provider

All of my old B2S backglasses support both 2 and 3 screen setups.

The grill is removed if the screenres.txt is filled in correctly.

Here is an old explanation of the screenres.txt, www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=19589

The T3 backglass is not made in dB2S because the b2s server can only read data from VPM. For T3 to work it must also send sensor hits back to VPM

• Administrators

Seems like there are several like this.  Could one be done for the recent release of Catacomb too?

I was looking at it and I doubt it too.. no way to make it random like t3 and it has to return switch hits like Rosve said...You could fake it 

But most would not go for it....

Directb2s editor supports sending a switch pulse to vpinmame in the animation editor area from memory. I was going to use that feature when I did the alternate voltaire backglass but seeing as though it was already being done in the table script I didn't bother.

So catacomb could be done in directb2s. (The switch part anyway). Fudging a randomness for the ball animation though would be the hard sell. Although Herweh did a good job of it in NBA.

• Administrators

yeah I agree...the tuff part is the chioce of 3 lanes to goto theres no real way to fake it and make it right using a flipper..it would have to be done in vp through  b2s to be right

only way I can see it working the right way...EX' if rascal made hybrid view he would do it all in vp..so it wouldnt be a issue...Rosve could do it cause he program it into exe..

I dont see it being done right in db2s...but hey I could be wrong  ;)

Archived