Led's Stuck On When I Exit Tables

I'm using the latest version of PinballX as my front end. After I exit a game any LED's that were on when I exited stay on until I start another game. Even if I exit PinballX they stay on.

I'm thinking that this might be a problem with PinballX as this doesnt happen when I start and stop games from Visual Pinball directly. I've looked on the PinX forums and didnt find anything.

Using the lastest version of DOF. 

Thanks for the help!

Figured this one out too.

Not being one to trust the PinballX update process I had made copies of my PinballX folder and had a few of them on my drive in places other than C:/PinballX. I guess too many copies in too many places confused something somewhere. I deleted all of them (after keeping the files that I knew I needed) and re-installed and the LED's are turning off as they should now.

• Content Provider

Hi

Sorry for the late answer. I'm on a long bicycle trip at the moment and dont have internet access that often. Will be back home by 10.10.14.

I'm not using Pinballx (yet), but I hav the same problem with hyperpin once in a while.

As far as I can tell the cause for the problem, is the VP seems to crash sometimes on table exit, which does in turn also crash Pinmame and the related processes (B2S.Server & DOF). If this happens DOF is not shut down properly and the led are not turned off.

Hope to build some kind off shutoff tool one day, but there is a lot of real life work waiting for me when I get home, so this will take quite a while.

All the best

Tom

Archived