Suggestion For New Dof Config Tool Toy: Rgb Magnasave Buttons

mjr

It would be nice to complement the RGB flipper button lights that are already in there with the MagnaSave equivalents.  I know there aren't a lot of tables that use these, but it would still be nice to have them in the public config.

are there tables that use only one magna save i think, like wcs 94?

Black Knight 2000 only has MagnaSave on the right outlane, and only appears to have the extra button on the right side.

Even so, I'd be fine having a single "RGB MagnaSave" output - I don't think I want to wire separate outputs for the two buttons.

Or, alternatively, you could add three new outputs:

RGB MagnaSave L+R  (for people who wire the two button lights together)

RGB MagnaSave Left           {  for people who wire

RGB MagnaSave Right         {  the two independently

The public profiles could then populate L+R for tables with either or both ms buttons, and would also populate Left and Right independently.  This would provide authentic settings for one-button tables for those who assign the extra outputs, and just turn on both buttons for those who wire them together.

• Content Provider

when i have some time, i want to implement in the tool a way for the users to combine toys into a custom toy, like that we won't duplicate toys with same mappings, you just combine the toys itself, then we can have a single l r rgb magnasave, only

• Content Provider

RGB magnasaves toy has been created, once i'll create the custom toy capability, we can split the magansaves into 2 toys ;)

now what kind of color would we want for these magnasaves, same as rgb flippers or same as real button?

RGB magnasaves toy has been created, once i'll create the custom toy capability, we can split the magansaves into 2 toys ;)

now what kind of color would we want for these magnasaves, same as rgb flippers or same as real button?

Great!  Thanks!

I was planning to use the real button colors (and leaving them turned off for tables that don't use them), but it's hard to know what works best until experimenting with it a little.

Archived