Power Play Bally 1978 Wip

Les73gtx

Sorry all for not getting a WIP post going sooner over here .... I have been busy busy and what little time I get to myself is being spent on Modding my second Table. My first one is still a WIP.

I am very new at this and limited on time. This is a conversion and Mod of TAB's Desktop VP9 table. I have added all the missing sounds and added additional sounds to help make it come to life. UncleWilly did a beautiful on the night Mod and GI lighting and other lighting as well. I added the "Zipper Flipper" top primitive and it works nice but someone better than me will have to do the bottom part as it is beyond my skill set.

post-2747-0-06853600-1409121453_thumb.png

Release should happen this week and I will have a PhysicsMod5 version to go along with it. I have a friend that owns a real one and I was able to play his this past weekend ... I was even able to purchase it for the cool price of building him a VP Cab ... he is paying for all the equipment. It needs a little TLC but it is in good working order. I think I have a good handle on the PhsMod5 and I was able to get the regular VP 9.9.0 to play really close. 

I hope that you all like it ... I wanted to be able to give back to the community that I have received so much from in this past year. Thank you all for your advice and support.

Bottom part of what?

The upper flippers ... the flair at the bottom ... I did not have a picture that has a good angle with the rubbers on them ... I also do not have a version of Photoshop that has 3D ability. TBH I do not have the skill to make anything in 3D ... that would take a few more years to happen for me I afraid ... lol

Maybe we can just import the whole fp zipper flipper primitive into the table

That sounds cool but I do not have FP installed on my cab ... it was a lot to get installed one time and when I had to upgrade a hard drive the copy backup would not work again so I gave up on it. I like the emulation of real games better anyways .... I did have a lot of fun with Oblivion in FP. I see in a few different post you use FP to build the primitives ... that might be a alternative to upgrading my PS CS2 ... lol

Archived