Dmd Won't Stay Still!

Ever since installing the sam.vbs my dmd won't stay where I put it they all revert back to a default position on far left bottom of the screen I also keep getting a powered by vpinmame screen at startup in vp which is not the end of the world but if I could get rid of it it would be nice.

Help please

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having the same issue and I do have cabinet mode enabled.  If I press F1 to double check, it shows there is a check in the box for cabinet mode.  Every time I launch a table, the virtual DMD shows up on my playfield.  I always have to move it out of sight since I use a real DMD.  Have tried many other solutions I've found on this topic but nothing seems to work. Please help!!

UPDATE:  I have found a solution that works for me.  I went into the regedit and found the visual pinball folders.  Click on the default on manually adjust the DMD pos X from "0" to "1500".  I just randomly picked that number and it worked for me so I adjusted some tables manually that way but also just deleted the registry for other tables and new ones get created using this DMD position.  Finally!!!

Archived