Before Switching To Dof I Cant Seem To Get The Legacy Setup Right

Marcdaddy

Hi guys im posting this here because before switching over to DOF this weekend I ran the Port Assignment and then ran a Table configuration to generate a ledcontrol.ini, I fired up a table and its giving me a error on Port 18 and im stumped. Everything is currently working on the old setup but cant wait to switch over. Any thoughts? Photo 1 is my current working Setup. Then I just moved it over to the Newer Config and cant get it to work.

post-3353-0-69941700-1406154600_thumb.jpg

post-3353-0-20868500-1406154617_thumb.jpg

post-3353-0-64745900-1406154632_thumb.jpg

Oh crap, it could be, I thought you had one in there! So Greg I got it working with Everything with the exception of the 3 flashers. If I take them off the Config all the Knockers/shaker/Strobes work. As soon as I add 1 flasher or all 3 I get a Port 18 error, everything is updated. If I drag and drop the older INI file everything is working again except the newer tables that I need to generate the INI for. hehe. Thanks for jumping in, ill try it without the PAC and see if that works.

That's what I thought lol, Anyways no matter what configuration I run as soon as I add the Flashers to the setup the error I get is this

INVALID ELEMENT TYPE FOUND AT PORT:18 VERIFY YOUR LEDCONTROL.INI FOUND ELEMENT C

This is what it says when I try to add the flashers. Same error even if I leave port 18 empty and add just 1 other flasher.

Archived